Let's Create Together.
The stories we create fuel global curiosity and a lifelong passion for social change.
Together, we can help people explore the breadth and depth of the human experience.
Our struggles and our beauties. Our differences and our similarities.
Let's teach empathy, compassion, and social change skills.
Early in life, every day, and everywhere.
Join Us On Mission 365.
Is there a country you really care about? A city? A culture that inspires you?
Do you really want children to learn about superfoods and the people who grow them?
Or about an urban gardening initiative in Mexico City? Healthcare in Nairobi? Global impact investing?
Mindfulness in South Africa? Peace building in Accra? Solar energy in Costa Rica?
Tell us what you're dreaming of and why. We're all ears. And hearts.
We're on a mission to create 365 Empathy Challenges in 50+ countries.
Join us in ensuring that all children can grow up learning about
new cultures, perspectives, and people every single day.
Let's ignite every child's passion for social change.
The Local Story
$12,000 - $15,000
We will create:
- 1 Wordless "Empathy Challenge" Video
- 3 Written Human Narratives
- 3 Classroom Lesson Plans to tie the videos and stories with academics
- VIDEO: 2 minute & 1 minute Trailer for the main Empathy Challenge video
- Smiles on thousands (eventually millions) of students' faces as they use these stories to learn empathy, understanding, math, reading, and writing!
- Awareness: "A(n) ____ & Better World Ed Collaboration" or "Created In Partnership With ____" or "In Honor Of _____" in the Vimeo and YouTube descriptions.
The Regional Series
$30,000 - $50,000
- 3-4 Wordless "Empathy Challenge" Videos across a country or region of the world
- 9-12 Written Human Narratives
- 9-12 Classroom Lesson Plans to tie the videos and stories with academics
- VIDEO: 2 minute & 1 minute Trailer for each video launched within a month of production time
- VIDEO: 1 Visual Lesson Plan showing a story used in classrooms
- Awareness: "A(n) ____ & Better World Ed Collaboration" or "In Honor Of _____" or "Created In Partnership With ____" in the Vimeo and YouTube descriptions of the wordless video + similar messaging on video end screens in the Trailer videos and Visual Lesson Plan video.
The Global Journey
- 10+ Wordless "Empathy Challenge" Videos across 2-4 regions and 2-4 topics/themes
- 36+ Written Human Narratives
- 36+ Classroom Lesson Plans to tie the videos and stories with academics
- VIDEO: 2-3 Visual Lesson Plans showing the stories used in classrooms
- VIDEO: Full Length Interviews with story subjects
- VIDEO: Bonus Footage (extra laughter and tears)
- VIDEO: Mashup video from our overall experience on the global journey
- *Potential for translation of the stories and lesson plans into 2-3 languages.*
- *Potential for longer cuts of the main Empathy Challenge videos (7-9 minutes)*
- Awareness: "A(n) ____ & Better World Ed Collaboration" or "Created In Partnership With ____" or "In Honor Of _____" in the Vimeo and YouTube descriptions of the wordless video + similar messaging on video end screens in the Trailer videos, Visual Lesson Plan videos, and Interview videos.
Let's Change The Story.
Together, we can expose youth to important issues and missions every single day.
Let's help every adult and every child practice empathy and critical thinking.
Let's help humanity take the journey from our heads to our hearts
early in life, every day, and everywhere.
Try an Empathy Challenge!
FAQs & Research!
Pricing & Plans!
Sponsor A Classroom!
Fund Stories You Care About!
Students: share your perspective!
Teachers: share your perspective!
© 2013-2018 Reweave, Inc.
(Reweave is the 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation behind BetterWorldEd.org. Together, we can reweave social, emotional, and academic learning -- and our world!)
The Finer Details:
Using these Empathy Challenges may encourage the consistent desire to be mindful, empathize with others, understand new perspectives, think critically, act creatively, collaborate with others, learn about the world, and to pursue a life focused on leading positive change in our world. We find that tends to happen a good bit.
For best results: Use Early in Life, Every Day, and Everywhere.
Please don't refrain from opening your heart, mind, and arms to new people, perspectives, and possibilities.