Global, Social & Emotional Learning.
For Every Classroom.
Just as no two students are the same, no two schools or classrooms are the same.
Your needs may be different. Your capacity to contribute may be different.
That's why we've created a sliding scale subscription.
World class content is for every classroom.
See Our Summer Specials Below (Through August 15th)!
This plan includes:
- A Huge Thank You, Smile, and Good Vibes!
- Empathy Challenge Videos (for stories and lesson plans too, see the next plans!)
Standard: $175 / Year
Previous offering PLUS..
- 12 Written Stories that pair with our Empathy Challenge Videos (rotated each semester)
- 12 Supporting Lesson Plans & Activity/Project Ideas + content that aligns to K-6 academic goals (rotated each semester)
- Full Visual Lesson Plans
- Early Access To Bonus Footage (Trailers, Interviews of people in Empathy Challenges, Extra scenes/moments, "Place" intros, and more)
- Access to Global Literacy Deep Dive Modules
- Searchable Content Database (v2 coming soon)
- Map View Of Content (coming soon by August 2018)
- Opportunity to be matched with a classroom in another part of the world for virtual cross-cultural class (in early testing)!
Standard: $2400 / Year
- 100+ Written Stories
- 100+ Lesson Plans spanning a growing set of grade levels with increasing academic diversity as we expand our content base
- Content pairing for all Empathy Challenge videos (over 45 videos from 7 countries so far)
- Priority Email Support
- Lesson plans that work for all of the videos and stories (not specific to one video) in a cross-disciplinary approach
- Virtual Intro Workshop
- $5000 and up: Opportunity for your teachers and students to choose one of our upcoming story locations and/or topics!
Tailored To You (10-30% Savings Per School)
Tell Us More!
- Potential for 1-2 In Person Workshops
- A Skype session with a videographer and writer behind the content we create, for students to ask questions and share ideas
- Academic Worksheets (coming in 2019)
- Offline access to resources through USB/flash drives
- Potential for your teachers and students to be featured in an upcoming visual lesson plan
- Opportunity for your teachers and students to choose 2-3 of our upcoming story locations and/or topics!
Dr. Tony Wagner
On Curiosity, Problem Identification, and Changemaking!
Tony Wagner shares how curiosity and real world problem solving through this unique approach can ignite student motivation and can nurture social, emotional, and academic learning -- and changemaking!
Students Share Their Love For Empathy & Kindness In Math!
Students from Norman Rockwell Elementary School share what they think after using Empathy Challenges in their classroom in Redmond, Washington.
Students Share The Impact Of Learning About New Cultures!
Students from Envision Education's Impact Academy share what they think after using Empathy Challenges in their classroom in Hayward, California.
World Class Learning
For Every Child, Everywhere.
Let's Open Hearts And Minds Together.
If you can pay the standard price, excellent.
Please choose a lower price if the standard is too much for you to afford.
If you add a donation to the standard price, you help grow our content and reach.
Subscribe below! (Or access the form at this link: http://bit.ly/BWEplan)
Try an Empathy Challenge!
FAQs & Research!
Pricing & Plans!
Sponsor A Classroom!
Fund Stories You Care About!
Students: share your perspective!
Teachers: share your perspective!
© 2013-2018 Reweave, Inc.
(Reweave is the 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation behind BetterWorldEd.org. Together, we can reweave social, emotional, and academic learning -- and our world!)
The Finer Details:
Using these Empathy Challenges may encourage the consistent desire to be mindful, empathize with others, understand new perspectives, think critically, act creatively, collaborate with others, learn about the world, and to pursue a life focused on leading positive change in our world. We find that tends to happen a good bit.
For best results: Use Early in Life, Every Day, and Everywhere.
Please don't refrain from opening your heart, mind, and arms to new people, perspectives, and possibilities.